Season for Ex-Change
Creative Green Awards 2020 in partnership with Season for Change, featuring Love Ssega
Join us at the last event of Season for Ex-Change.
Julie’s Bicycle inaugurated the first Creative Green Awards in 2017 to recognise and honour the achievements of the creative community taking action on climate change. The Creative Green Awards are still the only environmental awards designed specifically for the creative and cultural sector.
Through their Creative Green programme, Julie’s Bicycle collaborates with arts organisations and creative businesses to embed environmental action in the way they work, and through the Creative Green Certification and Awards JB recognise and celebrate the environmental best practice of events, venues, museums, galleries, festivals and creative offices.
This event will provide a chance to reflect on and celebrate the fantastic work being done within the arts and culture to take climate action, and a chance to look ahead to Season for Change in 2021, a UK-wide season that any artists or arts organisations can take part in.
We’re thrilled to announce our keynote speaker, Springwatch’s Gillian Burke, who will be talking about the role of culture in climate leadership and how we can continue to push for the changes we need.
We’ll also be joined by:
- Hana Ayoob, science communicator
- Lucia Pietroiusti, Curator of General Ecology at Serpentine
- Esme Ward, Director of Manchester Museum at University of Manchester
- Juliet Davenport, Founder and Chief Executive of Good Energy,
- Bella Sereno, Environmental and Resource Manager at Tate,
- Jonathan Badyal, Head of Communications at Universal Music UK,
- Julie Godefroy, Sustainability Consultant and Chartered Engineer,
- Chris Johnson, co-founder, Operations Director and Sustainability Lead, Shambala festival,
- And featuring a special guest performance from Love Ssega.
How to take part
Book your free ticket and we’ll send you details about how to access this event closer to the time.
This online event will be live captioned and BSL interpreted. Please let us know if you have any other access requirements: email@example.com
Part of Season for Ex-Change
A three week programme of sector-facing events and workshops, 26 October–14 November 2020.
Find out more