Programme or create an artistic experience that inspires people to connect with, understand and take action on climate from now to May 2021.
Take action organisationally, and share what you’re doing to address the climate and ecological crisis.
Join the campaign
If you’ve started taking action in your arts/cultural practice in some of the ways suggested in the previous sections, you’re ready to join Season for Change.
This includes registering your events with us (which we will promote through our website, social media, PR partners and networks), and using our crediting and logo guide to signal that you’re part of a sector-wide movement that has a shared vision for change.
Coming soon: Download our evaluation pack
- Zadie Xa performing ‘Ancestral undulations and the transmission of knowing’ at We Make Tomorrow 2020. Photo by James Allan.
- Abel Selaocoe at We Make Tomorrow 2020. Photo by James Allan.
- METIS, WE KNOW NOT WHAT WE MAY BE, part of Season for Change 2018. Photo by David Sandison.
- Where Science Meets Art publication by Julie’s Bicycle.
- Music Declares Emergency at We Make Tomorrow 2020. Photo by James Allan.
- Breathe!, Numbi Arts and Virtual Migrants. Part of Artsadmin’s 2 Degree Festival and NumbiFest 2019. Photo by Greg Goodale.